Best Fibroids Treatment In Jaipur
“No two women with fibroid are alike.
Type of treatment depends on symptoms, severity, fibroid size, number and location”
- Women whose mothers and/or sisters have/had fibroids have a higher risk of developing them too.
- These are the most common tumor of the reproductive tract but mostly benign, grow from the muscle layer of uterus/womb.
- Women who are nearing menopause are the greatest risk of fibroids.
- Most often found during routine checkup pelvic examination.
- Pelvic pain andmenstrual abnormalities are most common presentations.
- There are varieties of treatment option available.
See your doctor if:
- Heavy or prolonged periods
- Bleeding between periods
- Pelvic pain and pressure
- Frequent urination or other urinary problems
- Low back pain
- Pain during intercourse
- Difficulty getting pregnant
- Pelvic ultrasound sonography (USG)
- Hysteroscopy to diagnose endometrial polyps
- Endometrial biopsy to rule out malignancies in suspected/ indicated cases.
Type of treatment depends on symptoms, severity, fibroid size, number and location are as follows
- Medical management- Hormonal/nonhormonal
- Hysteroscopicpolypectomy for endometrial polyps
- Endometrial ablation (TCRE)
- UAE(Uterine artery embolisation)
- Magnetic resonance guided focused ultrasound surgery
- Hysterectomy- abdominal/ laparoscopic